With the Calendar Sync tool you can instantly sync your personal and IfOnly calendars together using Cronofy, so your availability is always up to date. This makes it easier for you and your guests to confirm orders for times you’re actually available. You can also use Calendar Sync with or without Instant Booking, a feature that allows you to instantly confirm a date with guests. You can turn this on or off in the listing builder.
Once the date and time is confirmed on an order, the event will be blocked off on your personal calendar. If you have an event on your personal calendar, this timeslot with also be blocked off on your IfOnly availability. To protect your privacy, Calendar Sync only pulls the dates and times that are blocked off your personal calendar, not any personal content.
Syncing your calendar is easy! To sync your calendar:
- Login into your account dashboard and go to Your Shop > Availability > Your Synchronized Calendars
- Click +Add.
- Click on the calendar you want to sync.
- Once your calendar is synced, click the Edit icon to give it a nickname and adjust parameters for how time is blocked off.
- Click Update.
- Scroll down to see where your IfOnly availability is blocked off under the Availability section.
- Once the date and time is confirmed on an order, the event will be blocked off on your personal calendar as well.