Once you submit your listing to IfOnly for review, our Luminary Success Team will review your listing within 3-5 business days to provide feedback on your listing and to ensure that the experience reflects IfOnly’s standards of excellence. You'll be notified via email if your application has been accepted, declined, or if additional information is needed. Once all feedback is corrected on your profile and/or listing, your shop will be launched and you’ll receive a notification email letting you know that you are live on IfOnly! If you have any questions, you can always email us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- VIDEO: How do I upload a video to my listing?
- What are the requirements for uploading videos to listings?
- What makes an experience unique?
- What are the requirements for listing an experience on IfOnly?
- Vetting Requirements for Selling Experiences on IfOnly
- Can I edit my listing once it launches?
- I don't have any good photos. What should I do?
- I'm not a good writer. Can IfOnly write my listing for me?
- What are some tips for writing a good title, hook, description, and details section?
- What makes a good listing photo? How many should I add to a listing?