The beginning and end of the timeline cannot be deleted - they are automatically filled based on the agreed upon start time and duration of your experience. If you want to delete another time slot from your timeline that you added by mistake, you can either a) select Remove from the bottom of the Time drop-down or b) click the X to the right of that time slot’s header field.
Articles in this section
- What is an itinerary? How do I make one?
- How do I create a good itinerary? What should I include?
- Why do I need to create an itinerary?
- Do I have to create a new itinerary for every experience?
- Are any sections of the itinerary optional?
- How can I see what the itinerary I’ve created will look like?
- When are itineraries sent to the customer?
- How do I delete a time slot from the itinerary?
- What does the “Awaiting Experience” task mean on my To-Do list?
Please sign in to leave a comment.