We highly encourage you to keep your initially scheduled date, however we understand that things happen.
As such, you can request to change the date of a scheduled experience in your account. To suggest a new date:
- Login in and go to Your Shop > To do List.
- Click on the order you need to change the date for.
- Click “Request a Change” on Step 1.
- Click on the Date and Time field.
- Select the new date and time on the calendar.
Note: If the date you need is grayed out or the time slot isn’t an option, click “Override my Current Availability” at the top. You should then be able to select the correct timeslot.
- Click Save.
- Review the information and then click Submit to send it to the guest for review.
Your customer is not obligated to accept reschedule requests. If the customer does not accept or decline the request within 48 hours, the request will be auto-declined.