Yes, the only required info you need to provide for your Itinerary is to enter what your customer can expect at the beginning and end of the experience in the Timeline section. But we highly recommend you add more detail by providing relevant info they should know Before the Event and by adding a step or two to the Timeline to give your customer(s) more details to anticipate.
Articles in this section
- What is an itinerary? How do I make one?
- How do I create a good itinerary? What should I include?
- Why do I need to create an itinerary?
- Do I have to create a new itinerary for every experience?
- Are any sections of the itinerary optional?
- How can I see what the itinerary I’ve created will look like?
- When are itineraries sent to the customer?
- How do I delete a time slot from the itinerary?
- What does the “Awaiting Experience” task mean on my To-Do list?