Communicating with guests is made easy with our Conversation Tool, an instant messenger you can find in your account dashboard.
You can communicate with guests before and after a purchase via the Conversations section in your account dashboard. This will show any messages you have with your customers.
If a guest sent you a message:
- Click on Your Shop and then Conversations.
- You can see if you have any new messages indicated by the red icon.
- Click on the conversation you want to respond to. Type your response and include an attachment, if needed.
- Click SEND.
If you’d like to start a new conversation with a guest:
- Click on the speech bubble icon in your account dashboard.
- You can find this icon in several places, including:
- On the To Do List for each order
- When you click into the order from the To Do list
- On any open order in the Sales tab
You will also receive messages via email and you may respond directly from there as well.
We ask luminaries to respond to guest conversations within 72 hours, though sooner is always better! Simply answering questions may not only help you make sales and finalize orders quickly, but it will reassure your guests that you are focused on your business. To provide great service, always acknowledge a guest's questions and try your best to provide them with specific answers and potential solutions.
IfOnly does not provide Luminaries with a guest's personal contact info for privacy reasons, but it's in your best interest to communicate with guests via the Conversation Tool. It also allows IfOnly to track order progress and step in to offer you or the guest support if needed.